1. In order to book one of the pavilions, the customer will complete the form available at https://www.edenland.ro/organizare-evenimente. Following the submitted request, the customer will receive the full invoice on his personal e-mail address, representing the rental cost;
2. The reservation is considered to be firm once the customer sends the proof of the full amount paid to the e-mail address where the invoice was received (within 48 hours from the moment the invoice was submitted by the Edenland Park team). Subsequently, the client will receive from Edenland Park team the confirmation of the reservation for the requested date, by e-mail;
3. By making the full payment, the customer agrees with the regulation regarding the rental and usage of the pavilions and Edenland Park General Regulation;
4. The Edenland Park pavilions are available for renting every day from 10:00 to Sunset.You can decorate the pavilion rented with what you consider necessary, but keep in mind that access with fireworks and confetti is forbidden. Non-observance of the provision is sanctioned with a civil penalty of 100 RON;
5. Food, grill and drinks services are available according to Edenland Park working hours;
6. How to reschedule a reservation:
The customer’s request to reschedule a reservation must be made 2 working days ahead, upon availability and only during the year, by sending a request to the email address where the invoice was received. Otherwise, the paid amount is not refunded.
7. How to cancel a reservation:
- If the reservation is canceled at least 7 calendar days before the arrival date, by sending a request to the e-mail address where the invoice was received, the full paid amount will be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled later, but not less than 2 business days, by sending a request to the e-mail address where the invoice was received, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
8. If after the beginning of the event the pavilion was rented for, for personal reasons, the client has to leave, the amount paid for the rental price is not refunded, regardless of the time spent in the pavilion;
9. If, at the end of the event the pavilion was rented for, the Edenland Park staff finds any type of damage or destruction of certain goods, the customer will pay the price thereof;