Protection of personal data
This message contains important information about the protection of your data with personal character. Please go through to the end to be able to get an informed decision on how we interact with you.
On 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) entered into force. GDPR is a unique regulation, directly applicable in all EU Member States, and replaces Directive 95/46 / EC and, implicitly, the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Edenland Park aplica o politica de confidentialitate si securitate a datelor cu caracter personal in stricta conformitate cu prevederile GDPR, iar ca parte a angajamentului nostru pentru respectarea drepturilor persoanelor ale caror date personale le prelucram, va transmitem mai jos informatile relevante privind modul, scopul, temeiul legal si durata pentru care va prelucram datele personale, precum si cu privire la drepturile de care beneficiati si modul in care puteti sa exercitati aceste drepturi.
Puteti afla mai multe informatii privind politica de protectia a datelor personale aplicata de companiile din grupul Edenland Park accesand www.edenland.ro.
Edenland Park applies a privacy and security policy for personal data in strict accordance with the GDPR and as part of our commitment to respecting the rights of individuals whose personal data we process, we will forward the relevant information on how, purpose, legal reason and duration for which we will process your personal data, as well as the rights you receive and how you can exercise those rights.
What personal data do we use?
We process your contact information: name, surname, phone number, e-mail address and postal address. In some cases, when we provide a product or service, we process data such as personal numeric code, serial number and id number or bank data.
Also, when you visit our website, we can process information about the devices used to access it and about your interaction with our site.
Why do we process your data?
Edenland Park has obtained your data directly from you because you have been interacting with us at one of our events, purchased one of our products or services, or you have requested an offer or visited our site.
We may use this data to fulfill our legitimate interests or our partners:
- Sending promotions, offers and news tailored to your interests and needs;
- Online marketing and advertising services relating to our products and services;
- In order to ensure the proper functioning of our sites and to improve their performance, as well as to ensure your access to the accounts created within our sites;
- Market research and surveys;
- Also, if you have requested an offer or purchased a product or service sold / provided by SC Edenland SRL, we process your data in order to be able to respond to requests and to provide you with the service or product.
How long do we process your data?
In order to provide you with a personalized experience in interacting with us, we keep your personal data for a maximum of five years from your last interaction with Edenland Park, unless the applicable legal regulations require a longer storage period. However, we do not undertake to keep these data for the entire period mentioned above and we may delete or anonymize your data earlier.
Who do we disclose your data to?
Edeland Park does not sell, transfer, disclose or allow access to your personal data to third parties that are not directly related to its activity.
In order to meet the goals described above, Edenland Park may disclose your personal data to Edenland Park’s Edenland Park products and services to interact with you, namely:
- shipping and courier companies and logistics operators employed by Edenland Park;
- specialized companies conducting marketing or market research campaigns on behalf of Edenland Park;
- IT service providers assisting Edenland Park for the operation and maintenance of Edenland Park systems and sites;
- to Edenland Park partners through which the products and services you requested Edenland Park are sold and / or installed;
- maintenance and warranty service providers employed by Edenland Park.
In all the cases described above, disclosure of your personal data is made on the basis of a contract with the recipients of the data, through which they commit themselves to use the data exclusively for the purpose for which they were entrusted, to observe the confidentiality and insurance obligations of data security, as well as to comply with all the provisions of the legislation in force regarding the protection of personal data.
We may also disclose your personal data to public authorities (the Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the courts and other authorized bodies of the state), on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions, and following justified requests expressly made by them.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
The entry into force of the GDPR will ensure the following rights you can exercise freely:
- Be informed, once a year, whether Edenland Park will process or not your personal data;
- Request correction of transmitted data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
- To oppose the processing of your data for legitimate and legitimate reasons relating to your particular situation.
- In the case of direct marketing processing, you can oppose at any time free of charge and without justification;
- Ask for the deletion of your data, except where the law forbids deletion.
You may exercise the above rights by sending an email to [email protected]
To protect your personal data and your interests, we may request additional information to identify you.
Privacy of your data
When processing your data, we use technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, availability and accuracy of your data.
Personal data that benefit from a special protection regime (Personal Identification Number, Series and Number of Identity Card, Banking Data) are processed under restrictive conditions and in accordance with the legal provisions applicable to this type of data, with the provision of technical measures suitable for their protection.
However, no information security system is infallible. That is why we are working continuously to ensure that our security measures are kept at the highest level and we commit ourselves to inform you in time of any security incidents that could pose a significant risk to your rights.