1. In order to book one of the tree houses, the customer will complete the form available at: https://www.edenland.ro/casute-in-copaci/. Following the submitted request, the customer will receive the full invoice on his personal e-mail address, representing the rental cost;
2. The reservation is considered to be firm once the customer sends the proof of the full amount paid to the e-mail address where the invoice was received (within 48 hours from the moment the invoice was submitted by the Edenland Park team). Subsequently, the client will receive from Edenland Park team the confirmation of the reservation for the requested date / period, by e-mail;
3. By making the full payment, the customer agrees with the regulation regarding the rental and usage of the tree houses and Edenland Park General Regulation;
4. Check-in hour – 2:00 pm; check-out hour – 11:00 am;
5. Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the tree houses, according to Law no. 15/2016 regarding the modification and completion of the Law no. 349/2002. Failure to comply with the provision is sanctioned by a fine of 500 RON;
6. It is also forbidden to have pets, fireworks, confetti and helium balloons inside the tree houses. Failure to comply with the provision is sanctioned with a civil penalty of 200 RON;
7. Minors must be accompanied and supervised by an adult throughout the visit;
8. Food, grill and drinks services are available according to Edenland Park working hours;
9. How to reschedule a reservation:
The customer’s request to reschedule a reservation must be made 2 working days ahead, upon availability and only during the year, by sending a request to the email address where the invoice was received. Otherwise, the paid amount is not refunded.
10. How to cancel a reservation:
- If the reservation is canceled at least 7 calendar days before the arrival date, by sending a request to the e-mail address where the invoice was received, the full paid amount will be refunded.
- If the reservation is canceled later, but not less than 2 business days, by sending a request to the e-mail address where the invoice was received, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
11. If after the check-in, for personal reasons, the client decides to leave and not spend the rest of the time specified in the booking confirmation, the amount paid for the rental price will not be refunded, regardless the time spent at the location.
12. If at check-out, the Edenland Park staff finds any type of damage or destruction of certain goods, the customer will pay their value according to the inventory displayed in each tree house.