- Children up to 9 years old are allowed inside the playground. Children up to 2 years old have free access. For children between 2 and 9 years old, the access fee must be paid.
- By entering the space called “Playground”, you accept and comply with this regulation and impose its observance by the child/children you accompany.
- Children who need special supervision (physical disabilities, mental health, exuberant behavior, ADD) are allowed only with people supervising them, these being directly responsible for their actions.
- Attendants are not allowed to use the equipments, and children are allowed inside only under the supervision of an attendant.
- The equipment will be used only in accordance with the limits of age, height, weight and number of people inscribed on each. Allow access only if the child accompanying him fit into those limits.
- Stair climbing is not allowed for more than one person simultaneously.
- When using the carousel, please make sure that all children are seated on benches and that there are no people between the arms and below it.
- When using spring figurines, please start swinging only after making sure the legs of the children are positioned correctly and that they firmly hold the handles.
- In the slide area, do not try to climb backwards or standing on the slides, they should only be used for downhill, feet first and sitting position.
- Only one child can slide at a time and after he arrives, he must clear the area, in order to avoid any injury.
- When using the swings, the sitting position is indicated. Please make sure that the swing is completely stopped when lowering.
- Children’s attendants will be responsible for the payment of any damage caused by these inside the playground area.
- It is forbidden to use the equipment in adverse weather conditions: rain, strong wind, fog, ice, snow.
- Overcrowding playground equipment is forbidden, because it could cause accidents.
- Do not stand in the equipment safety area.
- Bullying other children, throwing stones, garbage and scrap metal are strictly forbidden.
- Adults under the influence of alcohol and /or drugs, people with mental illness or violent behavior are not allowed. Also, alcohol or narcotics are not allowed, and smoking is strictly forbidden.
Please follow the instructions mentioned above. These are made for the safety of your child.
Edenland Park reserves the right to prohibit the access of persons who do not comply with the Regulation.
Any further complaint due to violation of the Edenland Park rules mentioned above will not be taken into consideration and cannot produce legal effects.